11/7/09

The time that I fell in love with an angel

I
I stumble my way through
The snow covered forest
As if the snow was a blanket.
The huge orb that shines its
Silent yellow-white light through
The dark, gloomy, deathly still
Trees.

Even though that its a clear night
Stars decide not to shine for me.
I see a house that has candle yellow
Lights that are shining through the window.
As I approach the tiny cottage,
I catch a glimpse of an angel
But I am not sure.

II
I approach the Cherry Oak door
I knock with a whimpering knock
For that I am so exhaust and so
Cold for walking in the waist deep
Snow.

The Cherry Oak door opens up
And I am greeted by this angel
Who lives alone in this tiny cottage.
Her hair is a sandy beach blonde that
Has a hint of ginger in it.
A smile that beacons my ship
To her harbor.

Her eyes are a misty green color and
Her body has all of the right curves that
goes with an angelic face.

III
She sees how badly exhausted I am,
So she takes me in.
She sits me near the fire so that
I can get warm.
She takes care of me and
Nurses me back to health.
I sleep for several days,
For that I am so exhausted.

I awake three days after I
Arrived to the tiny cottage to
Find that there really is an angel
That lives here in this tiny cottage.
I see her laying there on floor.
I realize that I am laying in her bed
I should have been been sleeping on
The floor instead.

I get up to check on her to make sure
That she is okay.
She awakes at the moment that I am fixing
To get up to check on her.
I look into those misty green eyes of hers.
I can not believe that I am staring into the eyes
Of a true angel.
And at that exact moment I fell in love with
An angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment