11/7/09

Forgotten By The Hands Of Time

As I walk down this long and winding road,
I think about the happiness that I have had
In my life.
All that I am wearing is a pair shorts, t-shirt, my hat, and my shoes.
The pale white orb is shining in the blacken sky,
The trees shaking their heads in hatred,
wondering why I am walking down a path with no other.
As I am walking I open my bottle of whiskey
Trying to drink my sorrows away,
Feeling the whiskey burning like hot coals as it goes
down my throat into my stomach,
But can not seem to drink my sorrows away.
I start to wonder if I have been forgotten by the
Hands of time.
I start to wonder if anybody has wondered
Where I was when I left my house.
I do not care if they care because if they had cared they
Would have tried to help me before I left,
But no worries.
The wind starts to howl and yell at me for being stupid,
I'll never know what would have been if she had decided to stay.
I start stumble now for the alcohol starts to take effect on me,
But I continue on because I have been
Forgotten by the hands of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment