11/26/09

Things that I am thankful for

My buddy Chris does this on his blog, which I think that is really neat. So here we start with my own things that I am very thankful for.

I am thankful for being a Christan and serving my LORD Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for having such good friends like Chris (the knight shift blog, very famous), my fraternity brothers, and my best friends that are
girls.
I am thankful for my family, my brother, his wife, and his little girl, my sister and her daughter, but most importantly my Mom and my Dad. Most of ya'll don't know it, but my mom is battling Stage 4 Breast Cancer. So I am thankful that she is still around for the holidays.
I am thankful that I have a job its not best job, but its a decent job.
I am thankful to live in a nation that you can speak your mind when you want to and do not have to worry about being imprisoned for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment