11/6/09

Sorry Blog Readers

I am sorry that I have not been posting like I should because I have been so busy with work, and just trying to find time to relax.  I am hoping to have some stuff posted by late to night. When I get home from work I plan on just down and working on things that I want to post. This has been a really weird week that I have had this week. Two people (well actually one) from my past has came back into my life for some reason while the other I don't know why she still here, but there must be a reason for everything. Here is a picture of a storm  cloud that I captured with my camera this past summer.
This picture is taken by me and it is NOT SOMEBODY'S ELSES WORK.  So DO NOT say that this is somebody's else work because you do I will be angry.  This photo was taken at my house back in June 2009.  I love taking photos of storm clouds when they build like this.

Photo by: Steven Glaspie (Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment