11/10/09

Second Amendment

In the United States Constitution, the first ten Amendments are known as the Bill of Rights. The Second Amendment is the right to keep and bear arms, which means that any one person can have a gun in their own homes without any illegal activity as long as they have the guns locked up and out of reach from small children.  Now in order to get a gun you got to have a extensive background check, criminal background check, just to make sure that you aren't going to go some where and go postal.  People ought to know that our government wants to take that freedom away from us just because they want our homes to be safer haha.  I will be the first one to tell you that I am much more safer knowing that I have a 12 gauge pump action shotgun within reach that when someone is trying to break into my house they will be the first one to know that I mean business because that will the be last time that someone will break into my house.  I am going to keep my family safe from harm and will tell people what I think of them if they tell me that I should not own a gun.  It helps keep the crime rate regulated...

No comments:

Post a Comment