10/3/09

Pink Ribbon

Sorry that I haven't posting like I should I want to be posting like everyday but I am not good as some people are about this thing.  I have been going through a really rough time right now...My mom has breast cancer and we put m grandmother in a nursing home so its been really hard for me...I guess you can say that I am a momma's boy because I have been there by momma's side for the longest I can remember.  Please I don't know how many people read my blog everyday, but if you have a pink ribbon please wear to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month is the Month of October...If you ever see  me you will see that I will be wearing a pink ribbon some where on my shirt to support my mother and supporting the cause.


http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment