10/17/09

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,
             I have came to a very hard and bumpy road in my life right now.  I wish that I could explain it, but I can not as I am sitting very depressed and drinking a couple of drinks, its came to my attention that its time for me do a walk that will prove anybody that I trust them, but then again its a walk that I want to walk and never return to home or any land for that my time has come for me to meet my maker and repay in kind for what he has done.  This world has no place for a guy like me anymore...This world has gone to hell in a hand basket and I have lost everything that I have loved.   Nobody will understand why I am given this task of doing nothing but walking and walking till the the point that I pass out...Nobody cares about the emotional well being of me and they never will.  This world is lost and nothing will save it except the second coming of Christ...but I am afraid that I am going to be meeting him really soon if somethings do not change. Wish that I could go back and change things for the better, but its too late for that.  This world was never ready for me and it will never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment