10/8/09

My spurge yesterday at Bestbuy

Ok so after I got off from work yesterday I went to B-towm to go to Bestbuy to see what I could find. I bought two movies yesterday and I am glad that they did have them...Hellboy and Hellboy II The Golden Army...the classical piece where Abe finds the third piece of the crown is so freaking moving that it will make you cry..that part also teaches all of us that if we really do love somebody we would do anything to save to them from harm...Why can't anybody see that I am a protector of sorts....maybe I am starting to lose touch of normacy...maybe I will take a stroll into the woods and to never return...can not take anymore stress because I am at the breaking point right now and I don't know which way is up nor down...GOD help me please....Really upset right now but I will be back later...

1 comment: