9/24/09

Seventh Poem

Do not know where I am going,
Walking down this desolate road with
Nothing but the clothes on my back.
The wind blowing through my hair gently,
But howling your name.


I hear your voice speaking in the wind,
Tears strolling down my dirty face,
As I realize how much I really love you,
And how sorry I am for hurting you like

I did.


I keep hearing your voice in the wind,
It sounds like that you are here somewhere
Looking for me,
I see a figure walking towards me,
I can tell that it is a woman,
I keeping hearing your voice in the wind,
But the voice is coming from the woman figure
That is walking towards me.

The woman figure starts to run frantically towards me.
I start cry harder,
For I realize that it is you,
I realize that you wanted to find me
Because you realize that we are
Meant for each other.
You tell me not to ever do this again,
Because you want me to be there holding
You while you sleep at nights.


We both say that we are sorry for what we have done
And promise each other that we will try our
Best to not hurt each other as bad as we have
Done.


We continue walking until we find an open field,
We find a nice comfortable spot,
Looking at the cloudless sky,
Talking about how things use to be and
How we want to get things back to good.


We talk about old times and we
Concentrate hard on the future,
For that we know the future is
Bright for us.
We sit there praying to God
Thanking him for his guidance,
His mercy,
And his blessing on us.
We do not know where we are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment