3/17/15

I know that I have so many experiences only in the past thirty one years of my life.  I just like everybody else who has seen loved ones pass, experienced life, found true happiness, and I wouldn't change one thing about it.  I serve awesome GOD, and thankful that he let me live this long, and I hope that he lets me live a little while longer.  Never had any fancy clothes; never had anything handed to me, always had to work for what I got.  I'm happy that I have a steady job, a wonderful wife that I get to come home to each day to from work, friends, and a wonderful family that loves me unconditionally.  I know the true adventures of life are fixing to start. I just pray that GOD gives me strength, courage, and patience whenever my wife and I have a kid. As people will say this is just the beginning of life and there are several more chapters that have to be written, but I'm ready to write those chapters done.  May God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment