9/16/10

Allison

The other night after a BBQ Supper at Monroeton Fire Department, my girlfriend Allison asked me why I did not talk about her on The Gentle Giant Express. You know that I could not come up with answer. Without much ado, the first post of to ever mention the real true love of my life Allison. It’s funny how she and I hooked up and started dating. Hahaha, which was a real fun night when we met for the first time, which was at the nursing home where both of our grandparents are at.

Allison’s mother and my mother were the best of friends growing up here in the Monroeton community. So they ran into each other at the nursing home and they were talking about us kids and about how we were doing. My mom told her mom that I was living at home, that I graduated from school, and was single. The only thing that was hampering me was a full-time job. Her mom told my mom about the same thing except that Allison has a full-time job as a School Teacher here in the County. When my mom saw me see told me that I needed to look up her up on Facebook. Well I did, I felt like it was God telling me that I needed to talk to this girl.

Allison has been there for me, she and I have been dating for a little over 8 months and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. God has blessed me with a beautiful Christian girl that means a lot to me.   I pray that God continues to bless me with her love and friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment